Thu, Apr 28|
The Culture of Responsible AI with IBM global lead Phaedra Boinodiris
Join us as we speak to Phaedra Boinodiris about the culture of responsible AI and what this means for the modern era
Time & Location
Apr 28, 2022, 12:00 PM – 1:00 PM
About the event
There is no 'Easy Button' to curate AI responsibly. Earning trust in AI is a socio-technological challenge that requires a holistic approach. We must constantly ask the questions:
- What kind of relationship do we want to have with AI?
- What kind of culture is required in orgs to curate AI responsibly?
- How do we make education more accessible?
- What are the suggestions for a responsible future?
- How do we use AI to truly augment our lives in such a way that makes us better?
Please join IBM Consulting's global lead for Responsible AI, Phaedra Boinodiris, as she talks about her journey establishing a holistic consulting practice within IBM and the surprises she has had along the way.